We create opportunities. You can change lives.
LEAP is hiring full-time & part-time Direct Support Professionals at several locations. All shifts available. Sign-on bonus, flexible scheduling and paid training!
We are paying a $250 sign-on bonus for multiple DSP openings. $250 will be given after completion of orientation with an additional bonus after 6 months of employment.
In addition, DSPs will receive temporary stabilization pay for all hours worked once hired.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability and life insurance, including paid time off.
Direct Support Professionals candidates should have excellent communication skills, dedication and potential to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live actively in their community.
- Prior experience in the field is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in American Sign Language is a plus in some residential homes.
- Certifications in CPR, Direct Support Professional, MANDT and CRMA are ideal, but not required.
- All candidates must demonstrate: motivation and compassion, the ability to work within a team environment, a cooperative spirit
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least 18 years of age
• Valid Maine driver’s license with a safe driving record
• Ability to attend mandated monthly staff meetings
LEAP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices or services provided.
CLICK HERE for Internal Application/Transfer Request form